Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Turtle Wins


Plains Story Share has not held a meeting of storytelling since October, but I wanted to let you all know that we are still alive. Creative audio journalism and storytelling will remain at the heart of this site and the concept will only grow. Currently, we are looking at several creative pieces over the next six months that will be developing as time permits.

As a side project, I have created a service called Living Voice Audio that I will be using to record the lives and oral history of people on an endlessly custom basis - I will serve as an 'Interview Facilitator and Archivist' in the audio format. This is all very new and exciting, please check out my website and keep me in mind to get down those stories of your loved ones. Hear their voices for ages to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment